- 1 mango peeled and diced
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar optional
- 1 cup organic whipping cream or carton of soft tofu or large ripe banana
- Process first 4 ingredients in a blender.
- Blend for 1 minute, or until pureed.
- Pour puree into a medium bowl.
- Beat whipping cream at medium speed with an electric mixer until soft peaks form. If using tofu or banana whir in a food processor or blender until smooth and creamy.
- Fold whipped cream or tofu or banana into mango puree, using a knife to swirl in a marbled effect.