Chef Karolina’s Raw Chocolate Truffles
- 1 cup raw cacao powder if possible organic
- 1 cup cashews or macadamia nuts raw organic
- ½ cup maple syrup Pure 100% maple syrup
- Water to mix
- Roll-in ingredients: shredded coconut chopped nuts, chocolate nibs, raw sugar, cacao powder, ginger, or something else you love
- Mix cashews in a food processor until a powder, adding enough water to create a thick paste.
- Add maple syrup to cashews and pulse to process.
- Add cacao powder. Pulse to process.
- Refrigerate for four hours or overnight for best results.
- Form teaspoon-sized balls or squares of dough. Coat in your chosen roll-in ingredients